1 pass, unlimited options. From as little as EUR 188.00
Travel on a fully flexible schedule for up to 10 days on the entire DB Bahn network
From the shores of the Baltic Sea down to the Black Forest and the Bavarian Alps, or from vibrant cities to fairytale castles along river valleys, travelling by rail is the way to go. Almost every travel need is satisfied by the German Rail Pass, irrespective of whether you are travelling for business or leisure.
This special offer from DB Bahn enables visitors to travel on all scheduled trains operated by DB Bahn for between 3 and 10 days within a four week period, high speed ICE trains included. The German Rail Pass is available for both first and second class. For a party of two, the German Rail Twin Pass is a fantastic option. The German Rail Youth Pass is also available at a discounted rate for those who are eligible.
German Rail Pass bonuses
In addition German Rail Pass holders are entitled to the following bonuses:
- free travel on boats of the KD Köln-Düsseldorfer German Rhine Line on the rivers Rhine and Moselle. For further details please visit www.k-d.com
- discounted fares on the Europabus line "Romantic Road" operated by Deutsche Touring. For further details and bookings please visit www.romantic-road-coach.de
- discounted fares on the Bayerische Zugspitzbahn rack railway. For further details please visit www.zugspitze.de
- a German Rail Pass also includes Salzburg (Austria) and Basel (Switzerland).
- Free bus transfer on the regular "Shopping Express Bus" to Germany's Luxury Outlet Centers in Wertheim and Ingolstadt
German Rail Passes can be purchased online or by calling the UK Booking Centre on +44 (0) 8718 80 80 66 (calls cost 8p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost more).
Please note that the physical pass must be sent to your home or place of work, so please allow sufficient time for its arrival.
This offer only applies for people with permanent residence outside Europe, Turkey and the Russian Federation. If you are European and live outside Europe you must have left more than 6 months ago (the stamp in your passport is decisive).
German Rail Pass prices 2012 in EUR
|Validity within 1 month||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days||7 days||8 days||9 days||10 days|
|First class adult*||247.00||264.00||288.00||323.00||355.00||387.00||426.00||460.00|
|Second class adult*||188.00||202.00||217.00||239.00||262.00||282.00||308.00||330.00|
|First class twin**||381.00||399.00||444.00||488.00||533.00||578.00||623.00||670.00|
|Second class twin**||278.00||302.00||323.00||357.00||389.00||426.00||460.00||492.00|
|Second class youth***||150.00||162.00||172.00||185.00||195.00||205.00||218.00||229.00|
|Prices in EUR valid as of 11 December 2011
* for children between 6 and up to including 11 years of age: 50% reduction
** price for 2 adults traveling together
*** special offer for young people between ages 12 and 25