German Rail Pass: 1 Pass, Unlimited Possibilities for your Rail Journey.
Starting from as little as 193 Euros.
From the shores of the Baltic Sea down to the Black Forest and Bavarian Alps, or from vibrant metropolises to fairy tale castles along river valleys, taking the train is the way to go. Virtually every travel need is covered by the German Rail Pass, irrespective of whether you travel for business or pleasure.
The offer is available as a 3 - 7 or 10 day pass and enables visitors to travel on all scheduled trains operated by DB Bahn over a four week period, high-speed ICE trains included. The German Rail Pass is available for both first and second class.
Travel on a fully flexible schedule for 3 to 10 days within a month on the entire DB Bahn network starting at 193 euros! A German Rail Pass will take you comfortably and flexibly to almost any German destination of your choice.
For a party of two, the German Rail Twin Pass is the most economical way to travel.
The German Rail Youth Pass is also available at a discounted rate for those who are eligible.
|Validity within 1 month||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days||7 days||10 days|
|1st class adult*||260||280||300||331||363||457|
|2nd class adult*||193||207||222||245||269||338|
|1st class twin**||416||447||480||529||580||731|
|2nd class twin**||308||331||356||392||430||541|
|2nd class youth***||154||166||178||196||215||271|
|* for children between 6 and up to including 11 years of age: 50 % reduction
** price for 2 adults traveling together
*** special offer for young people between ages 12 and 25
- This offer only applies for people with permanent residence outside Europe, Turkey and the Russian Federation.
- If you are European and live outside Europe you must have left more than 6 months ago (the stamp in your passport is decisive).
- Any 3 to 10 days within one month
Area of Validity:
- All rail connections in Germany including the stations of Basel Bad Bf (Switzerland) and Salzburg (Austria).
- For the validity of the German Rail Pass on trains operated by other carriers than DB please refer to www.diebefoerderer.de.
- Travel on all trains operated by DB, high-speed service (ICE) included
- Twin (2 persons travelling together)
- Youth (young people between 12 and 25 years of age)
- Children (between 6 and 11 years of age, 50% price reduction)
- 3 days in 2nd class starting at 193 euros
- Twin Pass at 308 euros
- Youth Pass at 154 euros
- You choose the first and the last day of travel. If you purchase your German Rail Pass on the internet, you will be asked to fill in the validity dates directly online.
- If you buy the German Rail Pass at a DB sales office or from any other DB sales partner, the validity dates must be filled in at the counter in one of our DB Reisezentrum at every major German rail station before you board the first train. You must not fill in the validity dates yourself.
- You are free to choose the days of travel and must enter the travel days in the calendar boxes on the Pass before boarding the train.
When arriving in Germany by air, DB Bahn is there to take you further – quickly, directly and comfortably. Fly to a major airport and connect directly via one of DB Bahn’s convenient airport railway stations.
German Rail Pass bonuses
- 10% discount at participating stores in OUTLETCITY METZINGEN
- 10% discount at A&O Hostels and Hotels
- free travel on boats of the KD Köln-Düsseldorfer German Rhine Line on the rivers Rhine and Moselle. For further details please visit www.k-d.com
- 20% discount on the Europabus line "Romantic Road" operated by Touring Tours & Travel. For further details and bookings please visit www.romantic-road-coach.de
- discounted fares on the Bayerische Zugspitzbahn rack railway. For further details please visit www.zugspitze.de
- Free bus transfer on the regular "Shopping Express Bus" to Germany's Luxury Outlet Centers in Wertheim and Ingolstadt
German Rail Pass Extension
Discover Germany and the best of Europe with the German Rail Pass Extension!
Enhance your German Rail Pass with this coupon and travel to Brussels, Prague, cities in Austria and Italy on selected trains!
The German Rail Pass Extension is coming at 49 euros in 2nd class and 69 euros in 1st class!
Where to buy the special pass offer
German Rail Passes can be purchased online, at DB Bahn sales offices in non-European markets or at www.germanrailpasses.com in AUD, USD and CAD. Please note that the physical pass must be sent to your home or place of work, so please allow sufficient time for its arrival.
If you are already in Germany or Europe, you can buy your German Rail Pass directly in one of our German Rail Pass Aid Offices.