Discover Germany's region of your choice with a Regional Day Ticket (Länder-Ticket)!
Your perfect choice
Discover one federal state of your choice spontaneously and take regional trains unlimitedly for one day – the Regional Day Tickets (Länder Tickets) of Deutsche Bahn make it possible. You can travel on all regional trains (S-Bahn, Regionalbahn, Regional-Express) and use the city transport system freely on one day - with up to five persons in total.
Choose your desired federal state on the map and start your trip.
- Up to 5 travelers
- Valid for one day in DB local trains and various traffic associations
- Monday to Friday from 9 am until 3 am on the next day
- On weekends and official holidays already from 12 pm
- Bookable as both single or night ticket
- Our tip: Use the “Länder-Ticket” already at arrival. Book your print at home online ticket now.
(Please note: The Hesse ticket is not available online)
Choose a region and explore a fascinating part of Germany with up to 5 people with the Regional Day Tickets.
You can book your ticket online, at DB-ticket machines or for additional 2 euros in all DB travel centers or DB agencies.