DB Navigator. Always up to date.
Learn more about the host of functions in DB's app. Book contactless tickets and receive the latest updates about your journey as you travel.
On-board sales replaced by online and app tickets
As of January 2022, it is no longer possible to buy tickets from train attendants on long-distance services. Instead, use our website or app to buy your digital long-distance ticket, which is available for up to 10 minutes after departure. There is one condition: the train must travel for over 10 minutes between the station where you board and the following stop.
How to book a digital ticket
- Demand indicator: check how full your train will be before starting your journey.
- Digital tickets: book tickets for train, U-Bahn, tram and bus services.
- Quick booking: book your ticket in just a few steps.
- Current coach sequence: find out what platform section your carriage will stop at when the train arrives.
- Komfort Check-in: check into your seat and do away with ticket inspections.
- Journey details: the "My Trip" function provides you with instant information about your connection. You can receive updates by e-mail or push notifications and see the latest details about expected departure and arrival times.
- Our best price finder: see the lowest prices for tickets on long-distance, regional and international trains.