DB Navigator. The way we travel today.
Learn more about the host of functions in DB's app. Book contactless tickets and receive the latest updates about your journey as you travel.
- Demand indicator: check how full your train will be before starting your journey.
- Digital tickets: book tickets for train, U-Bahn, tram and bus services.
- Quick booking: book your ticket in just a few steps.
- Current coach sequence: find out what platform section your carriage will stop at when the train arrives.
- Komfort Check-in: check into your seat and do away with ticket inspections.
- Journey details: the "My Trip" function provides you with instant information about your connection. You can receive updates by e-mail or push notifications and see the latest details about expected departure and arrival times.
- Our best price finder: see the lowest prices for tickets on long-distance, regional and international trains.
Explore the app's functions:
Demand indicatorThanks to this information, you can decide if you want to reserve a seat or would prefer to catch a different train.
Digital ticketBook a journey until shortly before your train departs and turn your smartphone into your ticket.
Quick bookingBuy a ticket without going through the entire booking process. Just swipe over the connection in the Connections section.
Current coach sequenceThe itinerary shows the coach sequence, so you can identify the platform section where the carriage containing your seat is located on the day you are travelling.
Self Check-inCustomers with mobile phone tickets receive push notifications letting them know they can check in. Just sit down, use the app to check yourself in, and your ticket is validated.
My TripLoad the itinerary from the ticket section, a connection marked as a favourite, or another connection straight from the travel information into "My Trip". This way, you have an instant overview of all the details of your journey.
Travel notificationsActivate travel notifications when booking your ticket. We'll send you e-mails with important information about your journey, i.e. if your train is delayed. If you'd prefer to get information via push notifications, just activate this option afterwards.
Alternative travel optionsMissed your train? You can view all alternative connections including a detailed route description and the departure time of your planned journey.
Our best price finderSee the lowest prices for tickets on long-distance, regional and international trains.