Travel without ticket checks.
Self Check-in: Hop on, check in, relax!
Benefits for you:
- Relaxed travel without ticket checks
- It's so easy - use the DB Navigator app to check in and validate your ticket yourself
- The information is sent to the train attendant’s terminal, letting them know they don't need to check your ticket.
What you need:
- Latest version of the DB Navigator app
- Mobile phone or online ticket for a saver fare or flexible fare ticket
Here's how it works:
- Open DB Navigator app, go to My tickets and select the ticket in question. If you booked your ticket on bahn.com, you can load your online ticket into the app under "my Tickets" (instructions).
- Open the mobile phone ticket, then tap the Itinerary tab.
- Use the Komfort Check-in (Self Check-in) button to confirm your seat choice and that you are starting your journey.
- If you have not yet added your BahnCard to the DB Navigator app, enter your BahnCard number here.
Download the app DB Navigator for free