Credit card: secure online payment
You can use your credit card to pay for tickets and reservations easily and conveniently.
How it works:
- When booking, enter your credit card number, the name of the credit card holder, and the expiry date during the "Payment" step.
- Enter the verification code.
- If required, the issuer of your credit card will ask you to perform an authentication procedure.
- After authentication, you will receive a booking confirmation and can download your ticket.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately after you complete the booking process.
- How the charge is debited from the account linked to your credit card depends on your bank's terms and conditions.
Please note the use of 3-D Secure with credit card payments.
Due to the European Banking Authority's security standards, we always forward you to our payment service provider when you store your credit card details or pay by credit card. Our payment service provider supports the 3-D Secure procedure or the strong customer authentication procedure provided by your bank, which you go through during the payment process. This procedure serves to protect against internet credit card fraud.
3-D Secure is a security standard to protect against internet credit card fraud. Depending on the credit card company, the standard can be called Visa Secure, Mastercard Identity Check or American Express SafeKey.