Payment by SEPA direct debit
Pay for your tickets and other Deutsche Bahn products conveniently and securely by direct debit, both on bahn.com and with the DB Navigator app.
How to register for direct debit:
In order to pay us by direct debit:
- You need a My Bahn customer account.
- You need to provide your registration information for SEPA direct debit.
- You need to be logged in while booking.
- Your bank must be located in the SEPA (Eurozone and other European countries).*
* SEPA is the abbreviation for the Single Euro Payments Area. This area consists of the 27 EU countries; the United Kingdom; the EFTA countries Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland; and Andorra, Monaco, San Marino and Vatican City. In the SEPA countries, Europe-wide standardised procedures are used for non-cash payment transactions (transfers, direct debits).