Get a 10% discount on your Interrail Pass
Cross Europe by rail and enjoy adventures, freedom and friendships on the way. The Interrail Pass gives you the chance to explore 10,000 destinations throughout Europe and get to 40,000 different stations by train.
New: the Interrail Mobile Pass
For a short time only: 10% discount on your Interrail Pass
- On sale from 22 July till 3 August 2021
- 10% discount on all Interrail Global Passes and selected Interrail One Country Passes
- Passes are available up to 11 months in advance
- Cancellation: until the first day validity, 15% cancellation fee
- Exchange: available before first day of validity in certain circumstances
One Country Pass:
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 travel days of your choice within 1 month
- 4, 5 or 7 travel days of your choice within 1 month
- 10 or 15 travel days of your choice within 2 months
- 15 or 22 travel days in a row
- 1, 2 or 3 months from any day of the week
- Children aged 0-4 travel for free and do not need their own Interrail Pass.
- Up to 2 children aged 0-11 can accompany an adult free of charge. All other children need a Youth Interrail Pass.
- Children aged 0-11 travelling alone need a Youth Interrail Pass.
- Children aged 12 and over need a Youth Interrail Pass.
There are several different ways to buy an Interrail Pass.
You can book a paperless Interrail Pass by selecting the e-pass option at the checkout. You will then receive an e-mail containing confirmation of your order and a pass number that you can use to download your pass to the Eurail/Interrail Rail Planner app.
Online bookings with postal delivery:
You can order the Interrail Pass and have it sent to you by post. Please allow enough time for delivery.
Would you like personal customer support and the opportunity to buy a pass over the counter? Simply visit one of our sales points to buy your Interrail Pass.
You can order your Interrail Pass online. Your will then receive your pass by post. Please allow enough time for delivery.
Would you like personal customer support and the opportunity to buy a pass over the counter? You can also buy an Interrail Pass at our travel centres and from a host of travel agents. This applies to all passes except the 3-day pass. This pass can only be ordered online.
If you want to travel using a Mobile Pass, you need a smartphone, the Rail Planner app and an internet connection (at least once every three days). Select the e-pass option at the checkout. You will receive an e-mail containing confirmation of your order and a pass number that you can use to download your pass to the app.
Activating a Mobile Pass
To download the pass to the app and activate it, simply follow the instructions in the order confirmation e-mail. You can perform both steps at the same time or save the pass in the app first and activate it later. The choice is yours.
Travelling with a Mobile Pass
The Rail Planner app contains your routes and connections. Tap a connection to save it to the My Trip section of the app, which lists an overview of all of your planned journeys. When you want to make a specific journey, tap it to add it to your pass. This connection then appears as a ticket in the My Pass section and you can present it for inspection on board your train.
Download the Rail Planner app here:
You can buy an Interrail Pass as early as 11 months before your journey begins.
One Country Pass:
You cannot use the One Country Pass to travel in the country where you have your place of residence.
The Global Pass gives you 2 journeys for the country where you are living. One of these journeys is for departing from your country of residence and the other is for your return to your country of residence.
You need reservations for any journey you want to take on a high-speed or night train in Europe. You cannot travel on these trains without a reservation.
You can make reservations for almost all European trains up to 2 months before the date of travel (3 months for certain services) via www.interrail.eu and at DB sales points.
The Interrail Pass does not include reservation fees.
You need to supply the following information when buying a pass:
- First name and surname
- Date of birth
- Country of residence
- The number of your valid ID document
- The date of your departure (= start of validity period of pass)
You will have to show the ID document that you entered on the Interrail Pass when your ticket is inspected on the train.
Exchange before the first day of validity:
free of charge
Cancellation before and on the first day of validity:
subject to a fee of 15%
Exchange or cancellation after the first day of validity:
Discover the Interrail feeling!
Exclusive for Interrailers: Great Fun&Sport on Lake Garda!
The special All-In-Package of our partner Sailing du Lac includes:
- 2 Nights Bed and Breakfast at Youth Hostel Riva del Garda
- 2 Days Bike rental
- 1 Windsurf lesson
- 2 Hours Stand Up Paddle rental
- Only 98,00 Euro per Person!
- Bookable starting from 2 persons
- Shuttle bus from Rovereto Train Station to Riva del Garda on request
Booking depending on availability via: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. +39 0464 552453
Conditions: In order to benefit from the package, a valid Interrail Pass for the period of your stay is required. Special Offer is available from April to the end of October 2021.