Explore Bavaria for a whole day for as little as EUR 25.
Bavaria is one of the most diverse German states. Book your regional day ticket for Bavaria and travel with up to 5 people to the most beautiful destinations!
- Unlimited number of trips within Bavaria in one day
- Travel with up to 5 persons for only EUR 8 per additional passenger
- Valid from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 am the next day
- On weekends and on public holidays the ticket is valid from midnight
- Children up to 5 years always travel free of charge
How much does my regional day ticket for Bavaria cost?
Questions & Answers about the regional day ticket for Bavaria
- Regional day ticket for Bavaria:
- On a day of your choice from 9 am to 3 am the next day
- On weekends, holidays (including Ascension Day) and on 24 and 31 December from midnight to 3 am the next day
- Regional night ticket for Bavaria:
- Sunday to Thursday from 6 pm to 6 am the following day
- Friday, Saturday, on public holidays (including Ascension Day on 15 August) as well as on 24 and 31 December from 6 pm to 7 am the next day
- The ticket can be used by up to 5 people travelling together.
- Children aged 6-14: up to 3 of your own or other children can be taken along free of charge, regardless of whether the ticket is purchased for one or more people.
- Children under 6 years of age always travel free of charge. They do not need a ticket and are not counted when determining the number of people.