Explore Bavaria for a whole day for as little as EUR 26.
Bavaria is one of the most diverse German states. Book your regional day ticket for Bavaria and travel with up to 5 people to the most beautiful destinations!
- Unlimited number of trips within Bavaria in one day
- Travel with up to 5 persons for only EUR 8 per additional passenger
- Valid from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 am the next day
- On weekends and on public holidays the ticket is valid from midnight
- Children up to 5 years always travel free of charge
How much does my regional day ticket for Bavaria cost?
Number of passengers
Ticket, 2nd class
Ticket, 1st class
Night ticket, 2nd class
Night ticket, 1st class
Questions & Answers about the regional day ticket for Bavaria
- Regional day ticket for Bavaria:
- On a day of your choice from 9 am to 3 am the next day
- On weekends, holidays (including Ascension Day) and on 24 and 31 December from midnight to 3 am the next day
- Regional night ticket for Bavaria:
- Sunday to Thursday from 6 pm to 6 am the following day
- Friday, Saturday, on public holidays (including Ascension Day on 15 August) as well as on 24 and 31 December from 6 pm to 7 am the next day
- The ticket can be used by up to 5 people travelling together.
- Children aged 6-14: up to 3 of your own or other children can be taken along free of charge, regardless of whether the ticket is purchased for one or more people.
- Children under 6 years of age always travel free of charge. They do not need a ticket and are not counted when determining the number of people.