Saver fare finder: the easier way to find cheaper tickets.
Saver fare finder features
- Find the cheapest saver fares for long-distance train services in Germany
- Find the cheapest saver fares for connections between Europe and Germany
- Customised filters (price, date, time, travel time, transfers, etc.)
- Can be combined with discounts such as BahnCard, RAILPLUS, etc.
Tips for finding tickets:
- If a section of the route it outside of Germany, please click on "Point of departure or destination outside of Germany and then select the corresponding country.
- Use the filtering options to narrow your search by travel period, journey time and options for changing trains.
- Removing the "Show fast connections" check mark will show you connections with longer journey times and potentially cheaper offers.
- Mondays, Fridays and Sundays are busy days for travelling - the best value tickets sell out quickly. It is often worth searching for journeys outside peak travel times. Book your tickets early. Saver fares can be booked up to six months in advance of the trip.
If your requested station abroad is not available in the saver fare finder, please use the standard search on the travel information site.