Discover Germany on regional and local trains.
IRE (Interregio-Express), RE (Regional-Express), RB (Regionalbahn) and S-Bahn
What travel on board regional and S-Bahn trains offers you
- A dense network of routes
- Departures at regular intervals
- Seamless connections to local and long-distance services
- Display and announcement of next stop
- Flexible travel without travel reservations
Our trains and your benefits
The IRE train is the perfect direct connection. It links regions, but does not stop at all stations.
The RE train provides you with quick local connections to long-distance and S-Bahn services.
The RB train gets you to every destination. It covers regional routes and links cities to their hinterlands.
In cities, S-Bahn trains are the ideal form of transport. These trains provide frequent and regular connections between cities with the surrounding area.