Discover Germany on regional and local trains.
IRE (Interregio-Express), RE (Regional-Express), RB (Regionalbahn) and S-Bahn
What travel on board regional and S-Bahn trains offers you
- A dense network of routes
- Departures at regular intervals
- Seamless connections to local and long-distance services
- Display and announcement of next stop
- Flexible travel without travel reservations
Our trains and your benefits
Interregio-Express (IRE)The IRE train is the perfect direct connection. It links regions, but does not stop at all stations.
Regional-Express (RE)The RE train provides you with quick local connections to long-distance and S-Bahn services.
Regionalbahn (RB)The RB train gets you to every destination. It covers regional routes and links cities to their hinterlands.
S-BahnIn cities, S-Bahn trains are the ideal form of transport. These trains provide frequent and regular connections between cities with the surrounding area.