Payment by SEPA direct debit.
With SEPA direct debit, the payment amount is transferred from your bank account simply and conveniently. There are no additional costs.
The following is required for payment using SEPA direct debit:
- Your bank must be located in a SEPA country (Eurozone and other European countries)*
- My Bahn customer account
This is how it works:
- Log onto your My Bahn customer account
- In the right-hand column, you will find the item "payment data/direct debit" option. Click on "Set up now". Please note: Registration is only available in German.
- You'll receive an activation code by mail, which you can use to complete your registration
* SEPA is the abbreviation for the Single Euro Payments Area. This area consists of the 28 EU Member States, the other EEA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) as well as Switzerland, Monaco and San Marino. In the SEPA area, Europe-wide standardised procedures are used for the non-cash payment transactions (transfers, direct debits).