Long-distance coach: Copenhagen - Berlin via Hamburg or Rostock.
Copenhagen - Berlin from EUR 19.90. Even cheaper for sections of the route.
The IC Bus connects the two vibrant cities Copenhagen and Berlin for as little as EUR 19.90 (single journey, subject to availability). The IC Bus operates once a day between the Danish and German capitals and even includes a short trip on a ferry. From Hamburg ZOB the IC Bus departs at night four times per week from Thursday to Sunday.
Overnight services from Th. - Su.:
- On-board services
- Sample fares
- Free entertainment portal
- Free WiFi in Germany and abroad
- Seat reservations included
- State-of-the-art safety features
- Generous distance between seats
- Comfortable seats with adjustable backrests
- Power outlets at every double seat
- Snacks and drinks available for purchase on board
- Air-conditioning and on-board toilet
Copenhagen - Berlin
From EUR 19.90
Hamburg - Berlin
From EUR 9.90
On IC Bus services, the standard long-distance fares apply and seat reservation is compulsory. Single tickets include the reservation fee. Travel pass offers (Interrail, German Rail Pass, Eurail) can be used on IC Bus services, provided the passenger reserves a seat. If the travel pass does not cover the entire route, a separate ticket must be purchased for the section not covered by the travel pass.
Further booking conditions and terms and conditions of the offer can be found under IC Bus super saver fare or Super saver fare Europe.