Long-distance coach: Krakow - Kattowice - Wroclaw - Berlin.
Krakow - Berlin from EUR 29.90. Even cheaper for sections of the route.
Travel from Krakow to Berlin with stopovers in Katowice and Wroclaw for as little as EUR 29.90. The IC Bus offers fast and convenient connections from Wroclaw to Berlin starting from as little as EUR 19.90. Prices apply to single journeys; subject to availability.
In Berlin the IC Bus stops at Berlin Central station, Berlin Südkreuz and Schönefeld Airport.
- On-board services
- Sample fares
- Free entertainment portal
- Free WiFi in Germany and abroad
- Seat reservations included
- State-of-the-art safety features
- Generous distance between seats
- Comfortable seats with adjustable backrests
- Power outlets at every double seat
- Snacks and drinks available for purchase on board
- Air-conditioning and on-board toilet
From EUR 19.90
From EUR 29.90
Krakow - Berlin
From EUR 29.90
On IC Bus services, the standard long-distance fares apply and seat reservation is compulsory. Single tickets include the reservation fee. Travel pass offers (Interrail, German Rail Pass, Eurail) can be used on IC Bus services, provided the passenger reserves a seat. If the travel pass does not cover the entire route, a separate ticket must be purchased for the section not covered by the travel pass.
Further booking conditions and terms and conditions of the offer can be found under IC Bus saver fare and Saver fare Europe.