Long-distance coach: Liège - Maastricht - Düsseldorf.
Liège - Düsseldorf from EUR 14.90. Even cheaper for sections of the route.
With the IC Bus, Deutsche Bahn's long-distance coach service, you can travel daily from Düsseldorf to Belgium via Maastricht without any transfers. The journey with the IC Bus from Maastricht to Düsseldorf takes about 1.5 hours. From Liège the journey to Düsseldorf takes just over 2 hours. Convenient and comfortable travel with the IC Bus for as little as EUR 14.90 per route (single journey, subject to availability).
- On-board services
- Sample fares
- Free entertainment portal
- Free WiFi in Germany and abroad
- Seat reservations included
- State-of-the-art safety features
- Generous distance between seats
- Comfortable seats with adjustable backrests
- Power outlets at every double seat
- Snacks and drinks available for purchase on board
- Air-conditioning and on-board toilet
Liège - Maastricht
From EUR 7.20
Maastricht - Düsseldorf
From EUR 9.90
Liège - Düsseldorf
From EUR 14.90
Detailed information on the departure times and stops can be found here:
On IC Bus services, the standard long-distance fares apply and seat reservation is compulsory. Single tickets include the reservation fee. Travel pass offers (Interrail, German Rail Pass, Eurail) can be used on IC Bus services, provided the passenger reserves a seat. If the travel pass does not cover the entire route, a separate ticket must be purchased for the section not covered by the travel pass.
Further booking conditions and terms and conditions of the offer can be found under IC Bus saver fare and Saver fare Europe.