#MyDB-Ticket: Travel for as little as EUR 17.90.
Discover all of Germany at an affordable price!
All travellers under the age of 18 can travel across Germany on ICE, IC and EC trains at an even more affordable price between 15 August and 9 December 2017. Children aged 6-14 save an additional 50% and travel for as little as EUR 8.95. Get your #MyDB-Ticket during the campaign period from 15 August to 30 September 2017.
- Offer details
- Terms and conditions
- Available for children and young people under the age of 18.
- Available for as little as EUR 17.90 for young people aged 15-17.
- Additional 50% discount for children aged 6-14. Tickets start at as little as EUR 8.95!
- Valid for second-class travel on ICE, IC and EC trains in Germany.
- Booking period: 15 August 30 September 2017
- Travel period: 15 August 9 December 2017
- Available at all DB sales points, DB ticket machines and online.
Terms and conditions
EUR 17.90, EUR 27.90, EUR 37.90 for a single journey in second class in Germany.
15 August to 30 September 2017
15 August to 9 December 2017
Valid until 10:00 on the following day.
Only valid on ICE, IC and EC trains operated by DB Fernverkehr AG. Not valid on local and regional services (IRE, RB and S-Bahn trains) and local trains operated by non-DB companies (NE). Travellers require reservations when using IC Bus services.
Second class: No transfer to first class.
25% discount for BahnCard 25/50 holders.
Discount for children:
Children aged 6-14 are entitled to a 50% discount.
No detours permitted.
Exchanges and refunds:
Travellers aged 15-17 must select ""Adult"" when booking.