Visit one of the many Bavarian sights, such as Neuschwanstein Castle!Book your ticket now
Explore Bavaria for a whole day for as little as EUR 25.
Bavaria is one of the most diverse German states. Book your regional day ticket for Bavaria and travel with up to 5 people to the most beautiful destinations!
Discover the most beautiful cities in Bavaria, e.g. Munich, Nuremberg or Regensburg.Book your ticket now
Romantic places like Rothenburg ob der Tauber or Bamberg are waiting for you.Book your ticket now
Go swimming in one of the many beautiful lakes in Bavaria, such as Lake Chiemsee or Lake Hintersee.Book now
Visit the Bavarian Forest and experience unspoilt nature and a unique flora and fauna.Book your ticket now
Experience German tradition at the Oktoberfest or the Nuremberg Christmas Market!Book your ticket now
- Unlimited number of trips within Bavaria in one day
- Travel with up to 5 persons for only EUR 7 per additional passenger
- Valid from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 3 am the next day
- On weekends and on public holidays the ticket is valid from midnight
- Children up to 5 years always travel free of charge
How much does my regional day ticket for Bavaria cost?
|Number of passengers||Ticket, 2nd class||Ticket, 1st class||Night ticket, 2nd class||Night ticket, 1st class|
|1 passenger||EUR 25||EUR 37.50||EUR 23||EUR 34.50|
|2 passengers||EUR 32||EUR 56.50||EUR 27||EUR 49.50|
|3 passengers||EUR 39||EUR 75.50||EUR 31||EUR 64.50|
|4 passengers||EUR 46||EUR 94.50||EUR 35||EUR 79.50|
|5 passengers||EUR 53||EUR 113.50||EUR 39||EUR 94.50|
Ticket is valid in ...
Questions & Answers about the regional day ticket for Bavaria
From when to when is my ticket valid?
- Regional day ticket for Bavaria:
- On a day of your choice from 9 am to 3 am the next day
- On weekends, holidays (including Ascension Day) and on 24 and 31 December from midnight to 3 am the next day
- Regional night ticket for Bavaria:
- Sunday to Thursday from 6 pm to 6 am the following day
- Friday, Saturday, on public holidays (including Ascension Day on 15 August) as well as on 24 and 31 December from 6 pm to 7 am the next day
Where is the ticket valid? (Rail map)
The regional day ticket for Bavaria is valid in Bavaria and on selected routes of neighbouring states and Austria. Where exactly, you can see on the rail map.Rail map (German only) (PDF, 219.05KB)
Which means of transport can I use?
The regional day ticket for Bavaria and regional night ticket for Bavaria are valid on the following services in Bavaria:
- All local trains operated by rail companies (e.g. DB's RE and RB trains, non-DB trains)
- All transport association services (S-Bahn, U-Bahn, trams, buses)
- Almost all scheduled bus services in Bavaria
- Selected services operating in neighbouring states within Germany and in Austria
Do children travel for free?
- Own children and grandchildren:
- Children up to 5 years always travel free of charge.
- If the ticket is used by up to 2 persons, one person can take any number of own children or grandchildren under 15 years with them free of charge.
- If there are more than 2 paying persons, 6-14-year-olds pay the regular fare.
- Children travelling with adults:
- Children up to 5 years always travel free.
- Children aged 6-14 who are not your own children or grandchildren pay the regular fare.
Can I cancel or exchange the ticket?
With the exception of passenger rights cases, tickets cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.