Your ICE Portal.
The free ICE Portal is your information and entertainment Portal on ICE trains. It offers you exciting information and great entertainment during your trip on board our ICE trains.
Follow these simple steps to access the ICE Portal and maxdome onboard:
- Enable WiFi on your device.
- Select the "WIFIonICE" network.
- A login page will automatically open on some devices. If not, enter "Login.WIFIonICE.de" in your browser and confirm.
- Accept the terms and conditions of use of our partner Icomera by selecting "Jetzt online gehen" button.
- You can access the ICE Portal by selecting "Weiter" on the following page. You can also just enter "ICEportal.de" in your browser.
- You can access maxdome onboard directly from within the IC Portal. For tablets and smartphones you will need the free "maxdome onboard Player" app. For your convenience, download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play before you travel. Laptop users* can access maxdome onboard content directly.
- To ensure that you can watch films and TV series without interruptions, they are stored locally on the ICE and do not use up your personal data.
*Please note: Safari and Internet Explorer are currently not supported.
Other ICE Portal offers
Lean back, relax and listen. Choose from a wide range of free and monthly changing audio books and immerse yourself into exciting worlds, funny stories and exciting novels, or learn a new languagewith our free language courses. Don't forget your headphones.
Shorten your travel time with gaming classics such as sudoku, chess and solitaire, brain teasers or exciting adventure games. Take a moment to browse through the collection of free games.
Always well informed. In the News section, we provide you with up-to-date information on politics, the economy and weather.
More news and interesting articles are available in the Newsstand. It contains a wide range of daily newspapers for download. This service is subject to fees. The prices for daily newspapers are identical with market prices.
Games, comics, exciting read-aloud stories, audio books and lots more are available for our young passengers in the Kids' World. The Little ICE and his friends provide plenty of fun and ensure that nobody gets bored. Don't forget your headphones.
You are looking for information about your destination? The City Journal offers you many cultural and culinary tips on over 60 cities in Germany as well as abroad.
Travel & Discover
Want to be inspired? Take a look at the Travel & Discover section. There you will find many exciting articles on interesting destinations, extraordinary nature adventures and unusual sports and cultural activities. Many of the articles are also available as audio clips. Don't forget your headphones.
You are looking for something new to read? In our Reading Time section, we present new works and authors from the Detective & Thriller genre as well as short stories and non-fiction books. We also answer exciting questions such as: What are famous first sentences in literature and what do the classics stands for? We regularly interview authors about their latest best-sellers and new novels. Many of the articles are also available as audio clips. Don't forget your headphones.
During your journey, we will keep you up-to-date with real-time travel information. The Travel Guide provides up-to-date information on your journey, shows you the train's current position on a map and recommends interesting sights and attractions at your destination. To ensure that you know about possible platform changes in good time, simply select your destination station or connecting train.
Travelling with DB
In addition to the current menu cards, you will find various information on DB's wide range of offers, for example for onward travel or other travel-related services as well as exciting articles with insights into DB World.