Eurail Pass: Unlimited travel across Europe
If your place of residence is outside of Europe, Russia and Turkey, you can benefit from all the advantages the Eurail Pass has to offer.
New: Eurail mobile Pass
- You benefit from unlimited travel across 33 European countries including Turkey with a single travel pass.
- Travel on consecutive travel days or flexible days within one or two months.
- Benefits and discounts for many tourist attractions with our partners.
Travellers whose permanent place of residence is outside Europe, Turkey or Russia can book a Eurail Pass. The Pass is non-transferable.
Book an Interrail Pass if you come from Europe, Russia or Turkey.
One Country Pass:
- 3, 4, 5, 6 or 8 travel days of your choice within one month
- 4, 5 or 7 travel days of your choice within one month
- 10 or 15 travel days of your choice within two months
- 15 or 22 consecutive travel days
- 1, 2 or 3 months of travel starting on any day of your choice
- Children aged 4 and under travel for free and do not need their own Eurail Pass.
- Up to two children aged 11 and under can travel with an adult free of charge. Each additional child requires a Youth Pass.
- Children aged 11 and under travelling alone require a Youth Pass.
- Young people aged 12 and over require a Youth Pass.
You can purchase a Eurail Pass in several ways:
- Mobile Pass:
You can book your Eurail Pass digitally by selecting the "E-Pass" option at the checkout. You will then receive an e-mail containing the order confirmation and Pass number, which you can use to load your Pass to the Rail Planner App.
- Online booking with Pass sent by post:
You can order your Eurail Pass online and receive it by post. Please allow enough time for it to be delivered.
Would you like individual customer support and the opportunity to buy a Pass over the counter? If so, you can purchase your Eurail Pass at one of the Eurail Aid Offices at selected DB stations.
To travel with the mobile Pass, you need your smartphone, the Rail Planner App and an internet connection (at least once every three days). Simply select the "E-Pass" option at the checkout. You will receive an e-mail containing the order confirmation and Pass number so you can load your Pass to the app.
Activating your mobile Pass
Follow the instructions in the order confirmation e-mail to load the Pass to the app and activate it. You can either do both steps at once, or add the pass to the app first and activate it later - it's up to you.
Travelling with the mobile Pass
Find the routes and travel connections you need in the Rail Planner App. Tap a connection to save it to My Trip, where you can see all your travel plans at a glance. When you are ready to make the trip, tap to add that journey to your Pass. The journey will then appear under My Pass as a ticket, so that you can show it during ticket inspection on the train.
You can download the Rail Planner App here:
You can buy a Eurail Pass at the earliest 11 months before your journey begins.
You will need a reservation to travel on many of Europe’s high-speed trains and on all night trains. You cannot travel on these trains without a reservation.
You can make reservations for almost all European trains up to two months, in some cases up to three months, before departure, doing so at DB sales points and at www.eurail.com. Reservation costs are not included in the Eurail Pass.