Affordable train tickets: Travel in Germany from EUR 21.90
- City-Ticket included for local transport in Germany
- Can be cancelled for a fee before the first day of validity.
- Valid on long-distance trains (ICE, IC/EC)
- Use of local public transport (RE, RB, IRE, S-Bahn) is also possible if specified at the time of booking
- Children up to 14 years of age travel free of charge with an accompanying person who is at least 15 years of age
- 25% discount with the BahnCard 25 or BahnCard 50
Terms and conditions
2nd-class travel for as little as EUR 21.90
1st-class travel for as little as EUR 32.90
Single journey, subject to availability
- Children up to 5 years of age always travel free of charge and do not need to be specified when booking.
- Children aged 6-14 travel free when accompanied by someone aged 15 or over. However, they must be specified at the time of booking. The ticket holder can bring up to 4 children per ticket.
Children aged 0-5 always travel for free.
Children aged 6-14 pay half the adult fare.
From 6 months in advance to shortly before travel.
If you have a saver fare ticket, you can only travel on the service indicated on the ticket. The offers are available for ICE/IC/EC connections within Germany. You can use local rail services (e.g. RE, RB, IRE and S-Bahn or non-DB trains) to get to/from the long-distance station if you include them in your booking. You are not restricted to travelling on a specific train when using local rail services. However, your journey must be completed by 10 am the following day.
Until 1 day before the 1st day of validity:
Fee of EUR 10. Refund issued as a voucher.
On and after the 1st day of validity:
Information about instant ticket cancellation
If you buy a ticket via bahn.com or DB Navigator, you can cancel it free of charge within a period of 12 hours (720 minutes) after purchase regardless of the specific offer's term and conditions. You will receive a full refund of what you paid.