Affordable train tickets: Travel in Germany from EUR 21.50
- City-Ticket included for local transport in Germany
- Can be cancelled for a fee before the first day of validity.
- Valid on long-distance trains (ICE, IC/EC)
- Use of local public transport (RE, RB, IRE, S-Bahn) is also possible if specified at the time of booking
- 25% discount with the BahnCard 25 or BahnCard 50
Our tip for you: use our new best price finder
Terms and conditions
2nd-class travel for as little as EUR 21.50
1st-class travel for as little as EUR 32.30
Single journey, subject to availability
Children aged 0-14 always travel for free.
Children aged 6-14 must be included when booking tickets.
Children aged 0-5 always travel for free.
Children aged 6-14 pay half the adult fare.
From 6 months in advance to shortly before travel.
If you have a saver fare ticket, you can only travel on the service indicated on the ticket. The offers are available for ICE/IC/EC connections within Germany. You can use local rail services (e.g. RE, RB, IRE and S-Bahn or non-DB trains) to get to/from the long-distance station if you include them in your booking. You are not restricted to travelling on a specific train when using local rail services. However, your journey must be completed by 10 am the following day.
Until 1 day before the 1st day of validity:
Fee of EUR 10. Refund issued as a voucher.
On and after the 1st day of validity: